Nervigescin have an active ingredient as Pregabalin which is an anti-epileptic drug which is used to treat Epilepsy. It is also used to treat Fibromyalgia & neuropathic pain or nerve pain in people with diabetes. Nervigescin is used with other medications to treat partial onset seizures in adults and children who are at least 1 month old. It works by slowing down impulses in the brain that cause seizures. It also affects chemicals in the brain that send pain signals across the nervous system. It works in different ways to stop seizures (Epilepsy) and to block pain messages reaching the brain. It is also used to treat herpes zoster (post-herpetic neuralgia) or spinal cord injury.
- Manufactured By: Scindia Pharma
- Active Ingredients: Pregabalin 300 mg
- Release Form: Capsules
- Strength: 300 mg
- Packing Size: 10*10 Capsules
Usage: Use of Nervigescin is depending upon patient health condition and disease. Doctor will prescribe you correct dosage as per patient s medical condition disease and health condition.
- Dosage: As directed by the physician
- Storage: Keep in cool, dark & dry place.
- Weak or shallow breathing
- Blue color skin, lips, finger and toes
- Vision problem
- Skin sore (in case of diabetes)
- Swelling in hands or feet
- Rapid weight gain
- Unexplained muscle pain, tenderness or weakness
Does Nervigescin Cause Weight Gain
Yes, It May Cause Weight Gain In Some Patients.
Nervigescin Is Addictive Medicine
If It Is Taken For Unauthorized Reason They It May B Addictive.
Should I Stop Nervigescin If I Feel Better
No, Medication Should Not Stop Even If You Feel Better.
Who Cannot Have Nervigescin
Nervigescin Is Not Advisable For Younger Than 18 Years Old.
Keep medicine out of reach of Children